Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
9am - 4pm
You should apply in person if:
- You are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time.
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Your previous U.S. passport has expired & was issued more than 15 years ago.
- Your previous passport has expired and it was issued when you were under 16.
- Your name has changed since your passport was issued and you do not have a legal document formally changing your name.
You must schedule an appointment!
All appointments are scheduled in 10 minute increments. Appointments may take up to one hour, so please plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please call 513-556-4278.
If you need a new passport, please remember to….
Come to your scheduled appointment on the 7th floor of Edwards One on Passport Day prepared with all of the required materials outlined in our Passport Day instructions, including passport photos, proof of citizenship, proof of identity, your Bearcat card, and checks for applicable fees.
Make sure you have enough time to get your passport before you travel abroad. Passports can take up to 8 weeks for processing. If you are leaving within two months, you will need to pay an expediting fee.