The University of Cincinnati requires all faculty and staff to register any UC affiliated travel with a Travel Authorization form. When traveling internationally, you should also send a copy of the Travel Authorization form to UC International. You should also refer to the Travel Expense Policy document available through the Office of the Provost.

If you are traveling with a faculty/staff group, each participant must register individually. Faculty and staff members traveling on Faculty-Led Study Abroad programs will follow a different procedure.

The resources available in this section will help you prepare for your trip. Please be aware of university policies, insurance considerations, emergency procedures, visa & passport requirements, travel advisories, and the control of exports. Knowing university policy will help you have a safe, successful time abroad.