Formed in 2007, the International Committee is advisory to the Provost on all areas of international affairs including:
||International Affairs Committee
||The committee will focus on all areas of international affairs, including:
- Study abroad and exchange
- Grants for international study and research
- Faculty exchange and international research collaboration
- Curricular internationalization & cultural competence
- International student recruitment
- Policies and procedures
- International activity reporting – UCosmic (University of Cincinnati Online System for Managing International Collaboration)
- Benchmarking, Standards and Continuous Improvement
- Risk management
Colleges and Graduate School – Each dean is requested to appoint one (1) individual – preferably an associate dean – but in any case someone with deep knowledge of the college’s international activities and an interest in extending them. This individual will be designated as the collegiate International Liaison Officer (ILO). (3-year term)
Faculty – Two individuals appointed by the Faculty Senate (2-year terms). Initial appointments shall be one for 1-year, and 1 for 2-years, subsequently all for two years with staggered appointments.
Enrollment Management – One individual (3-year term)
Professional Practice – One individual (3-year term)
Career Development Center – One individual (3-year term)
Housing & Food Services – One individual (3-year term)
Alumni Association – One individual (3-year term)
Students – Three individuals – one undergraduate (domestic) to be appointed by Student Government, one graduate (domestic or foreign) to be appointed by the Graduate Students Association, one foreign (1-year term) to be appointed by SG and GSA in consultation with UC International.
Terms of service may be extended by reappointment.
||Once a semester and as necessary; subcommittees to meet more frequently