Organizations that participate in The Ohio Poll receive the following services. These services are included in the basic per question charge:
- Assistance in defining your research objectives.
- Assistance with wording and sequencing the survey questions.
- Careful pretesting of each question and recommendations for changes in question design, if necessary.
- Closely supervised telephone interviewing.
- Interviewing conducted using a Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) system.
- Quality-controlled processing of the data.
- The results of each question cross-tabulated by standard demographic characteristics.
- A study report that contains a brief analysis of the major findings and documents the technical aspects of the survey.
- Consultation on interpreting the results and their implications.