Every evaluation presents unique challenges. The solution to every evaluation problem is not an outcome study or a client satisfaction survey. We specialize in custom research designs that employ multiple methods in order to serve clients who want change.
- Cincinnati Works, Inc.
- Friends of the Children (Cincinnati chapter)
- KnowledgeWorks Foundation
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Program theory and logic models
- Focus groups
- Depth interviewing
- Large group events
- Analysis of administrative data
- Surveys (mail and telephone)
- Observational methods
- Field experiments
Policy research and analysis can help your organization make strategic decisions. What programs or services should you offer? Will stakeholders support an initiative? Will the public? What are other organizations doing about a problem? What has been the impact of a new piece of legislation? Has a policy had unintended consequences?
- Ohio Development Disabilities Council
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- Hamilton County (Ohio) Community Welfare Monitoring Project
- Legal Aid Society of Greater
- Public forums
- Key informant interviewing
- Secondary data analysis
- Benchmarking studies
Governments, foundations and planning organizations need special research services to help plan programs and make funding allocation decisions.
- City of Cincinnati (Consolidated Plan for 2000-2004)
- Cincinnati Summer Youth Employment Initiative
- Northern Kentucky Independent District Health Department (MAPP)
- United Way and Community Chest of Greater Cincinnati
- Community Building Division
- Success By 6®
- Stakeholder identification and interviewing
- Large group planning events
- Strategic planning