Game Day on MainStreet
MainStreet is where you need to be on game days! From highfiving, cheering, and hanging with die hard Bearcats in Catskeller, to refueling and refreshing yourself in the TUC Food Court, we have all the information you need to have a great time!
Check out our basketball schedule, a list of fun game day activities, food and ATM locations, parking/tailgating information, and everything else you need to make your game day experience something to remember.
10 Fun Things To Do on Campus:
• Get your Bearcats apparel and spirit accessories at the UC Bookstore, located in TUC, Level 3.
• Gulp down a Bearcat red slushee at the MS ExpressMart in TUC, Level 3.
• Cheer on your Bearcats with other fans in Catskeller, located in TUC, Level 1.
• Grab something to eat in the TUC Food Court and check out the panoramic view of Nippert Stadium.
• Pose for a picture with UC basketball star Oscar Robinson outside the Fifth Third Arena, next to Sheakley Lawn.
• Take a stroll through Lindner Center to see trophies and murals for all UC sports.
• Tailgate on Sigma Sigma Commons to get pumped up and ready for the big game.
• Sing "Cheer Cincinnati" along with the cheerleaders, dance team, and UC band during Pregame.
• Discover how the Bearcat became our mascot and share the story with all your friends.
• Post your best "Bearcatting" photo, upload it everywhere, and make sure everyone knows about it.
Come to Catskeller!
Catskeller is closed for Winter Break:
Sunday, December 15 - Monday, January 6
Catskeller is UC's on-campus pub and located next to Nippert Stadium. Come refresh with our delicious drinks and refuel with our very own 'Skeller sticks. With 12 flat screen TVs, dart boards, cornhole, shuffle boards, arcade games, and other great activities, it is sure to be a fun and exciting game day. This entrance from the stadium (gate 5), is the only re-entry gate available.
Find us in the Food Court!
Tangeman University Center has many different restaurants located in the Food Court on Level 2. Burgers, chicken, pizza, and more, come stop by for a great bite to eat a check out the amazing panoramic view of Nippert Stadium.
Become a Bearcat at the Bookstore
UC Bookstores, located in TUC, Level 2 & 3, is open during all games. Purchase your favorite Bearcats apparel and spirit accessories to cheer on your favorite UC sports team!