Game Day on MainStreet
MainStreet is where you need to be to get ready for game days! From highfiving, cheering, and hanging out with die hard Bearcats in Catskeller, to refueling and refreshing yourself in the TUC Food Court, we have all the information you need to have a great time!
Check out the football schedule, a list of fun game day activities, food and ATM locations, parking/tailgating information, and everything else you need to make your game day experience something to remember.
2015-2016 UC Football Schedule
All home games are in bold
Wear Your Colors
Shop at the UC Bookstores for Your Bearcat Apparel
Cheer on your favorite UC sports team in style! Located in TUC, Level 2 & 3, the UC Bookstore is the perfect place to purchase your favorite Bearcats apparel and spirit accessories!
Themed Home Games
Ring of Red
Get Ready for Kick Off
• Gulp down a red Slushee at the MainStreet ExpressMart in TUC, Level 3
• Absorb UC-greatness with a tour of Lindner Center to see Bearcat trophies & murals
• Sing "Cheer Cincinnati" along with the cheerleaders, dance team, and UC band during Pre-game
• Learn the history of our mascot - the Bearcat - and share it with your friends
• Tweet us your best "Bearcatting" photo at @UCMainStreet
• Show your Bearcat Pride by wearing red and black every Friday on MainStreet
• Don't forget to bring cash! Make a withdrawal at any one of UC's 10 PNC ATM locations
• Join fellow Bearcats at Catskeller to fuel up before the game
• Shop at the UC Bookstore for all your UC apparel and accessories