Experience UC at the Zoo Sept. 7 - Purchase Tickets Online Now
Get up close and personal with zoo animals; take your photo with a UC football player, cheerleader and our Bearcat mascot; participate in a Twitter Scavenger Hunt; listen to some outstanding bands. Don't miss these and other activities at UC at the Zoo on Saturday, Sept. 7.
|Be creative at the photo booth!|
Purchase tickets by following these instructions:
- UC students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, go to the UC-Cincinnati Zoo Ticket Store and type in "UC" for the "store name." Choose the "Special Events" option
- UC Health associates, go to the UC Health-Cincinnati Zoo Ticket Store and type in "UCHealth" for the "store name."
The University of Cincinnati, in partnership with UC Health, will host “UC at the Zoo” at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens on Saturday, Sept. 7, 4:30-9 p.m. UC students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends and UC Health associates and families are invited to visit Lucy the “Bearcat” at a discounted price of $7* each, which includes parking at the Zoo.
The Zoo will be open exclusively to UC group ticket holders after 5 p.m., and we'll have special activities and entertainment, including:
- Scavenger hunts for all ages
- Face painting and tattoos
- Group photo opportunities with the Bearcat, cheerleaders and others
- Live music entertainment, including several local bands
- Meet and greet with zoo animals, including Lucy
- Cheetah Encounters
|Feed the giraffes at UC at the Zoo.|
Free shuttle transportation will be available to and from UC campus, 4:15-9:30 p.m. Pickup locations: Eden Avenue Garage near the pedestrian walkway (Medical Campus); Rec Center Circle; West University Avenue circle (near Turner/Schneider Residence Hall); Zoo.
Tickets include parking, special park activities and entertainment, and discounts at food vendors (excluding alcoholic beverages) and the gift shop.
* Because this is a private event, zoo membership privileges are not valid.