Jan. 5 Wine and Spirits Tasting: Bourbon Barrel Beginnings at Mick and Mack’s Café
Reservations are currently available for UC's Jan. 5 Wine and Spirits Tasting.
Wine & Spirits Tastings take place every first Thursday, with the first spirit served at 5:30 p.m.
Wine & Spirits Tastings include a flight of four wines and hors d’oeuvres for $20 per person.
Upcoming Wine & Spirits Tastings:
Chef’s Tables take place every third Thursday,
- February 2 Chocolate, Cheese & Romance
- March 2 North vs. South… Across the Mason-Dixon Line
- April 6 Asian Pho Yo!
with the first course served at 5:30 p.m.
The three-course meal is paired with three distinct wines or spirits for $20 per person.
Upcoming Chef’s Tables:
Local Beer Tastings take place every fourth Thursday
- February 14 Valentine's Day Dinner!
- February 16 Creole Cravings
- March 16 East Coast vs. West Coast
- April 20 Way Down Under, Mate
, with the first beer served at 5:30 p.m.
Local Beer Tastings include a flight of three local beers and a chef-inspired dinner for $20 per person.
Upcoming Local Beer Tastings:
- February 23 Ei8htball Brewing
- March 23 Listermann Brewing
- April 27 West Sixth Brewing
Other beverage selections available. Must be 21 or older and present valid ID to buy and consume alcohol. To reserve your table for upcoming Think Thursdays!
events, call 513-556-3135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the full 2016-2017 schedule at uc.edu/mick_macks
.And think about reserving Mick & Mack’s for your next event! Mick & Mack’s Contemporary Café
Tangeman University Center, Level 3