Turn New Year Resolutions into Goals with Communiversity
A year from now, you will have wished you started today.
Whether you are looking to get fit, learn a new language, write a book, or develop new skills; Communiversity can help you turn your resolutions into goals. Fitness & Health Classes
- variety of classes offered on UC campus, Mercy Healthplex, Camargo Racquet Club and other locations around town. New classes starting soon include:
- Pilates at Noon - 6-week low intensity workout that makes great use of your lunch hour, starts Jan. 11
- Live Your Best Life - 6-week fitness and nutrition program on Saturday mornings, starts Jan. 21
- Detoxify Your Life - learn practical and affordable steps to begin reducing overall chemical load, Jan 21
- MELT Method Series - 8-week self-treatment course that can provide relief from arthritis, bunions, plantar fasciitis and carpal tunnel syndrome, starts Jan. 25
a wide range of classes offered at Victory Parkway campus and online. Two new classes in 2017, include:
Other new classes include:
There are too many new, exciting courses to list here. View Communiversity's catalog online at uc.edu/ce/comm
or call us at 513-556-6932 to register.