Excellence in Educator Awards
The long-standing tradition of honoring Cincinnati area educations, administrators and volunteers continues this February.
Date: 1/31/2017 5:00:00 PM
By: Kait Johnson
Phone: (513) 556-5745
The Cincinnatus Association and the Schools of Education at the University of Cincinnati, Mount St. Joseph University, Northern Kentucky University and Xavier University are continuing their long tradition of honoring outstanding Cincinnati area educators, administrators and volunteers.
The 2017 Excellence in Educator Awards ceremony includes a formal sit down dinner followed by the award service.
Location: Kingsgate Marriott Hotel
Date: Feb. 14
Time: 6-8 p.m.
The following educators, administrators, and volunteers will be awarded:
- The Outstanding Cincinnati Area Public School Educator will be awarded to Nancy Flickinger from Taylor High School
- The Outstanding Northern Kentucky Public School Educator will be awarded to Kellie Clark from Randal K. Cooper High School
- The Outstanding Parochial School Educator will be awarded to Bob Henson from Villa Madonna Academy
- The Outstanding Student Teacher Mentor will be awarded to Colleen King from Riverview East Academy
- The James N. Jacobs Award for Outstanding Administration (CPS) will be awarded to Ceair Baggett from Ethel M. Taylor Academy
- The John E. Pepper Award for Outstanding Volunteer in Public Education (CPS) will be awarded to Lewis Smith from Bond Hill Academy
- The Cincinnatus Woodward Trust Distinguished Teacher Award (CPS) will be awarded to David Fenton, from Woodward Career Technical High School.
If interested in attending please contact Kaitlyn Johnson (Kaitlyn.email@example.com) for more details. Registration will close on Friday, Feb. 6.