It's Your Choice!
- Do a simple keyword search.
- Restrict your keyword search with any or all of the other fields.
- Skip keywords and use any or all of the other fields.
1) To find all news about a particular person, either
enter their name as a keyword; enter it in the "Person" fields;
or click on "Choose a Person" and select from the list.
2) To find news about a department or college,
select the department and/or college from the drop-down lists.
3) To find news about a college in a set date range,
fill ;in the "From:" and "To:" dates and select the
college from the drop-down list.
Last updated Friday, March 24, 2017.