LEAF is committed to bringing scholars who will engage with all levels of faculty at the University of Cincinnati to discuss research and networking. Visiting scholars serve the dual purpose of enriching faculty and creating critical conversations.
Departments may request from LEAF up to a maximum of $750 to help bring a departmental speaker to UC. Details are on our grants page.
- Shannon Walker, March 14, NASA Astronaut and Branch Chief of the ISS Operations, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- Lori Peek, Sep 25-27, Associate Professor of Sociology and Co-Director of the Center for Disaster and Risk Analysis, Colorado State Univeristy
- Michael Alexander-Ramos, Oct 2-3, Hybrid System Researcer, General Motors Research & Development Ceter
- Sora Lee Kim, March 11, T.C. Chamberlin Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago
- Mayly Sanches, April 2, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Iowa State University
- Monica Cox, April 17-18, Associate Professor, School of Engineering Education, Purdue University