Bearcats Bound Orientation Registration
Before coming to Orientation, you will need to make sure you can access your personal login information, if you have not already done so please see the information below. Once completed, you will have easy access to your personal login information which will give you access to One Stop, Catalyst, Blackboard and many more Cincinnati systems.
- Still need to register for Orientation? Please do so using the following link, register for Bearcats Bound Orientation. Remember you will use your 6+2 username and password to access the system.
Creating Your Student Accounts
After you are admitted...
- You will receive an email titled "Important University of Cincinnati System Access Information." Within this email you will find information about the Catalyst Student Portal. Catalyst serves as your hub and self-service center for information and actions you can take as an admitted, enrolled, or current student such as:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- Run a Transfer Credit Evaluation Report
- Search for available classes
- Your default password is Uc!mmddyyyy where mmddyyyy is your full date of birth. You will be prompted to change this password the first time you log in.
If you can't find this information in your inbox or need other technical support, contact the Help Desk now at email@example.com or by phone at 513-556-4357 or use the online personal information resource provided by OneStop.
After you confirm your admission...
- You will receive an email with instructions for setting up your University of Cincinnati email address. It may take 1-2 weeks for this email to arrive in your inbox. After setting up your university email address, you should plan to check this email account often because this is how you will receive any important information from the University of Cincinnati during your time as a student.
- If it has been several weeks since you have completed the confirmation process please first check that you have fully confirmed by submitting the Confirmation Form as well as the Confirmation Fee. If you have fully confirmed and still have not received an email with instructions to set up your new email address, please contact the Office of Admissions.
Accessing Your UC Blackboard Account
- You will use the Central Login username and password (from above) to access your UC Blackboard account.
- Go to canopy.uc.edu enter your username and password from the previous step.
- Please Note: Unless you have already accessed and changed this, the initial password will be Uc!mmddyyyy where “mmddyyyy” is your full date of birth.
Blackboard Support contact information: 513-556-HELP (4357)