It is important that you make your reservations for your Bearcats Bound Orientation early. Some sessions fill quickly and reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you delay, you may not get your first choice.
- Before making a reservation, you must set up your Central Login Service (CLS) username and complete the information on your Bearcats Bound Card. If you have completed this step, enter your CLS (Central Login Service) username and password on the login page.
- Once logged in, at the top of the page, click on the “Orientation Registration” tab.
- Select a set of dates from the drop down list; some majors may only have one set of dates.
- Make sure that you correctly enter the Parent/Guest information. Uncheck the box labeled “Attending” if your parents are not attending, otherwise you will overpay your orientation fees.
- Complete the online form and enter payment information. You may pay for orientation by check (electronically), credit card or debit card. PLEASE NOTE: The system will not allow registration unless you pay your Orientation fee by completing the payment section.
You may make changes to your reservation online. However, keep in mind that reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and if you are making date changes, the desired dates may fill up very quickly.
Bearcats Bound Orientation Fees
|Parents/Adult Guests||$45 per parent/guest|
|Siblings under 12 years old||$25|
|Overnight Accommodations||$35 per person/per night|
Check-In and Photo ID
The Bearcats Bound Orientation check-in desk is located on Level 4 in Tangeman University Center (TUC). TUC is located near University Pavilion, where you may
have attended a campus tour.
At the check-in desk, students will be asked to show a photo ID. Acceptable forms of a photo IDs include: driver’s license, state ID, military ID or passport.
The check-in desk will be open until 8:55 a.m. however, please note your specific
check-in time as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for students who need to take the math placement test
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for UC athletes and their parents
- 8:15-8:55 a.m. CHECK-IN for all other students and parents
CCM Bearcats Bound Orientation
The Bearcats Bound Orientation check-in desk for CCM Orientation is located in the lobby of Emery Hall. Please refer to the CCM Orientation Schedule (look under Schedules - CCM) for additional information. If you have questions, please call 513-556-2486.
If you or a family member has a disability that requires accommodations, please contact us at 513-556-2486 at least 10 business days prior to your scheduled orientation date.