It is important that you make your reservations for your Bearcats Bound Orientation early. Some sessions fill quickly and reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you delay, you may not get your first choice.
- Follow the link that was sent to you in an email or use the sign-up link on the orientation login page.
- You will then use the calendar to the right to select a date (orientation dates are organized by college and program, therefore you are only allowed to sign up for a date where your college and program will be present). Once you have selected a date you will click into the date and log-in to the registration site.
- Once logged in to the regsitration site, fill out all parts of the orientation registration form and submit.
- After you submit your registration form you will recieve an email with your payment link. You may pay for orientation by check (electronically), credit card or debit card. PLEASE NOTE: You will have 48 hours to pay all fees associated with orientation or you will be dropped from your selected date and will need to select a new date.
- If you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation please use the following form, Edit/Cancel Reservation. However, keep in mind that reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and if you are making date changes, the desired dates may fill up very quickly.
2016 Bearcats Bound Orientation Fees
|Students||$85 Applied to the student's first bill|
|Guests over 12 years old||$45 per parent/guest|
|Guests 12 years old and younger||Free|
|Overnight Accommodations||$35 per person/per night|
Important: Guests 12 years old and younger are not allowed to stay overnight in a campus residence hall.
Check-In and Photo ID
The Bearcats Bound Orientation check-in desk is located on Level 4 in Tangeman University Center (TUC). TUC is located near University Pavilion, where you may have attended a campus tour.
At the check-in desk, students will be asked to show a photo ID. Acceptable forms of a photo IDs include: driver’s license, state ID, military ID or passport.
The check-in desk will be open until 8:55 a.m. however, please note your specific
check-in time as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for students who need to take the math placement test
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for UC athletes and their parents
- 8:15-8:55 a.m. CHECK-IN for all other students and parents
CCM Bearcats Bound Orientation
More details to be announced in the coming weeks. Please refer to the CCM Orientation Schedule (look under Schedules - CCM) for additional information or check out the Bearcat App and search for the Bearcats Bound Orientation guide. If you have questions, please call 513-556-2486.
If you or a family member has a disability that requires accommodations, please contact us at 513-556-2486 at least 10 business days prior to your scheduled orientation date.