It is important that you make your reservations for your Bearcats Bound Orientation early. Some sessions fill quickly and reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you delay, you may not get your first choice.
- Follow the link that was sent to you in an email or use the sign-up link on the orientation login page.
- You will then use the calendar to the right to select a date (orientation dates are organized by college and program, therefore you are only allowed to sign up for a date where your college and program will be present). Once you have selected a date you will click into the date and log-in to the registration site.
- Once logged in to the regsitration site, fill out all parts of the orientation registration form and submit.
- After you submit your registration form you will recieve an email with your payment link. You may pay for orientation by check (electronically), credit card or debit card. PLEASE NOTE: You will have 48 hours to pay all fees associated with orientation or you will be dropped from your selected date and will need to select a new date. This does not include the $85.00 New Student Fee that is applied to the first semester bill.
- If you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation please use the following form, Edit/Cancel Reservation. However, keep in mind that reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and if you are making date changes, the desired dates may fill up very quickly.
2018 Bearcats Bound Orientation Fees
|Students||$85 New Student Fee applied to the student's first bill|
|Guests over 12 years old||$45 per parent/guest|
|Guests 12 years old and younger||Free|
|Overnight Accommodations||$35 per person/per night|
Important: Guests 12 years old and younger are not allowed to stay overnight in a campus residence hall.
Check-In and Photo ID
The Bearcats Bound Orientation check-in desk is located on Level 4 in Tangeman University Center (TUC). TUC is located near University Pavilion, where you may have attended a campus tour.
At the check-in desk, students will be asked to show a photo ID. Acceptable forms of a photo IDs include: driver’s license, state ID, military ID or passport.
The check-in desk will be open until 8:55 a.m. however, please note your specific check-in time as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for students who need to take the math placement test
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in for UC athletes and their parents
- 8:15-8:55 a.m. CHECK-IN for all other students and parents
CCM Bearcats Bound Orientation
Please check out the Bearcat App and search for the Bearcats Bound Orientation guide from your app store for more schedule information or visit the schedules page for more detailed information. If you have questions, please call 513-556-2486.
If you or a family member has a disability that requires accommodations, please contact us at 513-556-2486 at least 10 business days prior to your scheduled orientation date.