Student Bearcats Bound Orientation Schedule
Be prepared to show a photo ID at the orientation check-in desk in Tangeman University Center. Acceptable forms of a photo ID are driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport.
If you have been accepted into the College-Conservatory of Music (CCM), you have a different schedule. Please see the enclosed insert. If you did not receive an insert,
please call 513-556-2486 or go to www.uc.edu/orientation.
Overnight Accommodations Check-In
If you are planning to stay overnight in Calhoun Residence Hall, the check-in desk is located in the lobby level of the hall (see Overnight Accommodations).
- If you are arriving on the day of your orientation, your check-in time is from 4:00–8:30 p.m. Please leave your luggage in the trunk of your vehicle until the overnight stay check-in time.
- If you are arriving the day before your orientation, your check-in time is between 7:00–11:00 p.m.
See Overnight Accommodations for additional information.
What New Students Can Expect
During your Bearcats Bound Orientation, you will:
- Meet and interact with your Student Orientation Leaders (SOLs)
- Meet and interact with other new students
- Find out what it’s like to be a UC Bearcat
- Learn about your University of Cincinnati
- Receive academic advising and register for your first semester of college classes