The Parents Association:
- provides a forum for parents to obtain information, ask questions and offer suggestions about university programs and services;
- serves as an advocate on the issues and concerns affecting parents, students and the university;
- creates a consistent and effective line of communication between the university and parents;
- enhances the student experience through active participation in the university community;
- and supports the mission and priorities of the university.