The Parents Association:
- provides a forum for parents to obtain information, ask questions and offer suggestions about university programs and services;
- serves as an advocate on the issues and concerns affecting parents, students and the university;
- creates a consistent and effective line of communication between the university and parents;
- enhances the student experience through active participation in the university community;
- and supports the mission and priorities of the university.
We've gathered a number of resources here which we hope you'll find helpful. Let us hear from you. We're anxious to help whenever possible. If we can't answer your question, chances are, we know someone who can.
Give us a call at 513-556-1200.
The University of Cincinnati will illustrate its focus and commitment to family through the UC Parents Association. It will serve as a link between students' families and the university.
The primary goal of the UC Parents Association is to increase awareness of campus services, events and policies by improving communication between families and the university. The association will keep families informed of deadlines, dates and changes in policy and procedures that affect students.