How to Use the Pay In Lane Machines
1. Insert ticket into slot indicated by arrow.
2. PIL will calculate and display amount due in upper left corner.
3. Insert Bearcat Card into same slot indicated by arrow (not credit card slot), stripe facing down.
4. PIL will accept card and display "Please wait...processing," then "Thank You."
5. If insufficient funds, card will not be debited - use alternative payment method.
6. For help, press the intercom button.
The Voucher Permit Program offered by UC Parking Services provides a unique option for university departments that wish to continue to pay for visitor parking in non-staffed parking facilities.
Unlike outdated automated payment units, the PIL device enables Parking Services to offer to university departments and guests a wide range of payment options including full or partial-pay validation vouchers, multiple use cards, extended period use cards, etc. At the exit, the PIL processes the fee automatically and displays it on the LCD window.
Here is how the program works: