Required for Pre-Health and Pre-Law Students.
(Pre-Pharmacy freshman students must attend pre-pharmacy mandatory advising workshops).
- Students must have attended an Intro workshop before making individual PPAC advising appointments.
The Introduction to Pre-Professional Advising Workshop gives an overview of what it means to be a pre-professional student.
It covers 'big picture' topics including expectations/responsibilities, courses, activities,
timelines, and gives a solid foundation to formulate questions for your first individual advising appointment.
This workshop is offered weekly during fall and spring semesters.
Fall 2015 Workshop dates
- Friday, August 28, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 8, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 15, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 25, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 30, 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6, 9-10 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 14, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 20, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 13, 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 17, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 24, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2-3 p.m.
Spring 2016 workshop dates -- TBA
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- M-number (student ID number)
- Preferred workshop date and time
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.