We are excited to work with you on your journey to professional school, and that journey begins right now this year (and not waiting until you are ready to apply). To start the process – and before you can meet with an advisor individually – we offer a 1-hour, fast-paced overview of what it means to be a pre-professional student.
The workshop will cover ‘the big picture’ such as expectations/responsibilities, courses, activities, timelines, etc. It will give you a solid foundation to formulate questions for our first individual appointment.
Intro to Pre-Professional Advising Workshop Dates – Fall 2013
- September 5, 9am-10am
- September 10, 3pm-4pm
- September 16, 10am-11am
- September 25, 4pm-5pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- October 1, 11am-noon (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- October 11, 2pm-3pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- October 17, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- October 25, 2pm-3pm
- October 31, 10am-11am
- November 4, 4pm-5pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- November 13, 1pm-2pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- November 21, 3pm-4pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- January 8, 3pm-4pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- January 14, 9am-10am (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- January 24, 2pm-3pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
- January 29, 3pm-4pm (120 Univ. Pavilion)
Workshops are held in 320 Univ. Pavilion, unless otherwise noted.
When registering, include:
· First and second choice of date/time
· First Name and Last Name
· Cell number
· UC Email (6+2)
· Career interest (pre-med, pre-dent, pre-vet, pre-law, etc)
Once you attend a small-group workshop, we encourage you to then meet with an individual advisor. We look forward to seeing you soon, at both a workshop and for an individual appointment.
You may register for a Intro to Pre-Professional Advising Workshop at 513-556-2166 or PreProAdv@uc.edu.