We are excited to work with you on your journey to professional school, and that journey begins right now this year (and not waiting until you are ready to apply). To start the process – and before you can meet with an advisor individually – we offer a 1-hour, fast-paced overview of what it means to be a pre-professional student.
The workshop will cover ‘the big picture’ such as expectations/responsibilities, courses, activities, timelines, etc. It will give you a solid foundation to formulate questions for our first individual appointment.
Intro to Pre-Professional Advising Workshops for Spring 2015
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 , 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 21, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, January 26, noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 3, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 13, 2-3 p.m.
- Monday, February 16, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 24, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 6, noon to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 26, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 30, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2-3 p.m.
Please check in at the PPAC front desk on the first floor of University Pavilion when you arrive for your scheduled workshop.