We are excited to work with you on your journey to professional school, and that journey begins right now this year (and not waiting until you are ready to apply). To start the process – and before you can meet with an advisor individually – we offer a 1-hour, fast-paced overview of what it means to be a pre-professional student.
The workshop will cover ‘the big picture’ such as expectations/responsibilities, courses, activities, timelines, etc. It will give you a solid foundation to formulate questions for our first individual appointment.
Intro to Pre-Professional Advising Workshop Dates – Fall 2014
- Friday, August 29, 3-4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 4, 11 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, September 9, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 18, 4-5 p.m.
- Monday, September 22, noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 1, 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 7, 9-10 a.m.
- Friday, October 17, 2-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21, 11 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, October 30, 9-10 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 5, 3-4 p.m.
- Friday, November 14, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Monday, November 17, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 25, 11 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, December 2, 2-3 p.m.
Workshops are held in 120 Univ. Pavilion, unless otherwise noted.
When registering, include:
· First and second choice of date/time
· First Name and Last Name
· Cell number
· UC Email (6+2)
· Career interest (pre-med, pre-dent, pre-vet, pre-law, etc)
Once you attend a small-group workshop, we encourage you to then meet with an individual advisor. We look forward to seeing you soon, at both a workshop and for an individual appointment.
You may register for a Intro to Pre-Professional Advising Workshop at 513-556-2166 or PreProAdv@uc.edu.