We are excited to work with you on your journey to professional school, and that journey begins right now this year (and not waiting until you are ready to apply). To start the process – and before you can meet with an advisor individually – we offer a 1-hour, fast-paced overview of what it means to be pre-...
The workshop will cover ‘the big picture’ such as expectations/responsibilities, courses, activities, timelines, etc. It will give you a solid foundation to formulate questions for our first individual appointment.
Intro to Pre-Health and Pre-Law Workshop Dates – Sping 2013
- Wednesday, February 6, 3-4 p.m.
- Monday, February 11, 11 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, February 14, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, 11 a.m.-noon
- Friday, February 22, 3-4 p.m.
When registering, include:
· First and second choice of date/time
· First Name and Last Name
· Cell number
· UC Email (6+2)
· Career interest (pre-med, pre-dent, pre-vet, pre-law, etc)
Once you attend a small-group workshop, we encourage you to then meet with an individual advisor. We look forward to seeing you soon, at both a workshop and for an individual appointment.
You may register for a Intro to Pre-Law and Pre-Health Workshop at 513-556-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.