Preparing to apply to law school can seem like a daunting task. Navigating the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) application website and preparing for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), along with deciding who to ask letter of recommendations from can be overwhelming for some students.
The Law School Application Workshop is perfect for junior and senior pre-law students who are planning to apply to law school this year.
Students applying to law school this year are encouraged to attend. RSVP to get a head
start on the law school application process!
Fall 2015 workshop dates
- Wednesday, September 9, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Monday, September 21, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 7, 1:30-3 p.m.
Spring 2016 workshop dates -- TBA
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- M-number (student ID number)
- Preferred workshop date and time
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.