This highly-interactive workshop introduces students to writing a personal statement for their application to professional school. We will cover the key points to consider and steps in the process. Participants will take part in a self-assessment exercise.
Fall 2015 workshop dates -- closed
Spring 2016 workshop dates
- Wednesday, February 24, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 1, 12:30-2 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2-3:30 p.m
- Tuesday, March 8, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 1, 3-4:30 p.m.
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.