This highly-interactive workshop introduces students to writing a personal statement for their application to professional school. We will cover the key points to consider and steps in the process. Participants will take part in a self-assessment exercise.
Students who wish to have a PPAC advisor review their personal statment must have first attended a Personal Statment workshop.
Spring 2016 workshop dates
- Wednesday, February 24, 4-5:30pm
- Thursday, February 25, 2-3:30pm
- Tuesday, March 1, 12:30-2pm
- Thursday, March 3, 3-4:30pm
- Wednesday, March 9, 2-3:30pm
- Thursday, March 17, 3-4:30pm
- Thursday, April 7, 3:30-5pm
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.