FALL 2015 DATES -- COMING SOON!!
The Pre-Professional Advising Center is offering Personal Statement Workshops. These sessions are a continuation of the Pre-Health Application Workshop (offered January-February). They are intended ONLY for those students planning to apply this spring/summer and are offered during the follow days/times:
Spring 2015 Workshops (CLOSED)
- Wednesday, February 25, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 26, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 3, 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5, 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 26, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, 3:30 - 5 p.m.
All workshops will be held in 320 University Pavilion unless otherwise noted.
The purpose of the Personal Statement workshop is to introduce students to writing a personal statement for their application to Health Professions school(s). We will cover the key points to consider and steps in the process. Participants will take part in a self-assessment exercise.
Workshops are limited to 35 people per session and are on a first come, first served basis. RSVP early to secure a seat.