This workshop is for the health
The interview is your face-to-face time to confirm and strengthen all that the committee likes about you already. But are you ready for this?
The Pre-Professional Advising Center (PPAC) hosts a fully-interactive, informative and engaging 90-minute interviewing and professionalism workshop for pre-health, pre-law and pre-pharmacy students which covers:
- Interview formats and styles
- Research and other preparation
- Typical questions almost everyone asks
- Tough and challenging questions unique to you
- The interview day
- Proper practice for thank-yous, follow-up, and timelines
- Important do's and
- Interview attire & dress, and more
Attendance is REQUIRED at an Interviewing and Professionalism Workshop in order to schedule a mock interview with PPAC Advisors after being invited for a health professions interview.
Fall 2015 Workshop Dates
- Thursday, September, 3 3:30-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, September, 16, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 8, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2, 4:30-6 p.m.