This workshop is for health
The interview is your face-to-face time to confirm and strengthen all that the committee likes about you already. But are you ready for this?
The Pre-Professional Advising Center (PPAC) hosts a fully-interactive, informative and engaging 90-minute interviewing and professionalism workshop covering:
- Interview formats and styles
- Research and other preparation
- Typical questions almost everyone asks
- Tough and challenging questions unique to you
- The interview day
- Proper practice for thank-yous, follow-up, and timelines
- Important do's and
- Interview attire & dress, and more
Attendance is REQUIRED at an Interviewing and Professionalism Workshop in order to schedule a mock interview with PPAC Advisors after being invited for a health professions interview.
Fall 2016 Workshop Dates - closed. Check back for Fall 2016 offerings.
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.