If you are planning to apply to a professional health program-medicine, dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, podiatry or physician assistant--you should attend a Health Application Workshop.
This workshop gives an in-depth look at the application and all of it's components, including AMCAS service as a whole, letters of recommendation, personal statement, necessary documents, and more.
(If you are a pre-pharmacy student, see information about Pre-Pharmacy Workshops).
This workshop is REQUIRED if you are interested in the PPAC managing your Letters of Recommendation.
Spring 2016 Workshops
- Wednesday, January 20, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26, 12:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 4, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 8, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Monday, February 15, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 18, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 15, 3:30-5 p.m.
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- M-number (student ID number)
- Preferred workshop date and time
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.