This workshop is designed to give an in-depth look at all components of professional health program applications (medicine, dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, podiatry, physician assistant.)
We discuss the application services (i.e., AMCAS) in their entirety, letters of recommendation, personal statements, necessary documents and more.
This workshop is REQUIRED if you are interested in the PPAC managing your Letters of Recommendation.
Spring 2016 Workshop Dates
- Wednesday, January 20, 5-6:30 p..m
- Tuesday, January 26, 12:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 4, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 8, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Monday, February 15, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 18, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 15, 3:30-5 p.m.
To RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.