Health Professions Fair
- Pre-Health students are encouraged to attend this annual fair to interact with representatives from various types of health professions schools from around the country.
- Organizations and programs offering volunteer and experiential learning opportunities (hospitals, health centers, hospices, etc.) will also be on hand.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn about admissions criteria and other great first-hand information from these representatives.
- This event is appropriate for any student considering a health-related major or career in health care.
- Come prepared with questions.
- Check out as many programs as your schedule allows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a dress code? No dress code, but dress appropriately and presentable since you will have the opportunity to speak with school representatives.
Do I have to register to attend the fair? No! The fair is ongoing. School representatives will be on hand from 2-5 p.m.
Information for Health Professions Schools
- Register here to participate in this year's fair!
NO STUDENT REGISTRATION NECESSARY
Driving Directions and Parking
Recommended parking is in the CCM Garage, located at 270 CCM Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45219.
The CCM Garage is directly under Mary Emery Hall in the CCM Village. The entrance to the garage is at the end of Corry Boulevard, near Nippert Stadium. This garage is located on UC's West Campus.
Questions? Contact us at 513-556-2166 or PreProAdv@uc.edu