The Pre-Professional Advising Center offers a series of workshops to share information with students about preparing for professional school and careers in law or the health professions.
- View the listing below and click to read workshop descriptions, and see the reservation instructions to RSVP.
Application Year Workshops
For Pre-Professional students who are in, or are approaching their application year
1. Attend the appropriate Application Workshops:
2. Also attend the following workshops:
Interviewing Workshop (Pre-health students only; law schools do not conduct interviews)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-2166 to RSVP to a workshop!
Please provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred appointment or workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-pharmacy, pre-law, etc.)