The Interviewing Workshop is designed to prepare students for health professions school interviews.
- Recommended for students who are in the health professions application process
- Topics covered include:
- Interview formats
- Interview dress
- Types of questions
- The rest of the interview day
- Thank-yous/follow up
- Following the Workshop: Mock Interviews
- PPAC advisors will hold mock interviews with students who attended our Interviewing Workshop.
- Attending the Interviewing Workshop is required for mock interviews. An appointment is required for mock interviews.
View workshop times and RSVP!
Wednesday, January 10, 1:30-3pm
Workshop RSVP Instructions
Contact us at 513-556-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to a workshop! Please provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred appointment or workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-law, pre-med, pre-pharmacy, etc.)