Personal Statement Writing Workshop
- The Personal Statement Writing Workshop is recommended for students who are beginning their application to health professions school.
- Topics covered include:
- “Writing about Me” exercises
- Writing timeline
- Examples of personal statements
Following the workshop: Personal statement reviews
- PPAC advisors will review personal statements with students who attended our Personal Statement Writing Workshop.
- Attending the Personal Statement Writing Workshop is required before we review drafts. An appointment is required for personal statement review.
Contact us at 513-556-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to a workshop! Please provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred appointment or workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-law, pre-med, pre-pharmacy, etc.)
View workshop times and RSVP!
Workshops will resume fall semester