Letters of Recommendation: Information & Forms for Medical School Applicants
The Pre-Professional Advising Center will manage letter of recommendation packets for students aplying to allopathic (M.D.) and osteopathic (D.O.) medical schools.
1. Attend a Health Professions Application Workshop during spring semester
This workshop is REQUIRED if you are interested in the PPAC managing your Letters of Recommendation.
2. Download our Letter of Recommendation documents and contact our office!
SEE INFORMATION BELOW FOR DETAILS!
Letter of Recommendation Documents
Letter of Recommendation Form
- Click the first PDF to the right to access the Letter of Recommendation Form. This form is to be given to your recommender(s) to include with letter of recommendation.
Letter Submission Form
- Click the second PDF to the right to access the Letter Submission Form. This form directs where PPAC will send your letter packet. There are two pages to this form.
- You may email this form from your UC email account toPreProAdv@uc.edu. Alternatively, you may deliver it to 120 University Pavilion.
The PPAC uses AMCAS Letter Service and VirtualEvals to process Letter of Recommendation Packets.
- Note to students applying to MD programs: If you plan to use the PPAC Letter Service (to have your recommendations submitted by us to your designated medical schools), please remember to select the "Letter Packet" option in the Letters of Evaluation section of your AMCAS application. If you believe that it is necessary to customize your letters for particular schools, please schedule an appointment with a PPAC advisor to discuss this process.
Letter of Recommendation Forms
Letter Service Form: Please submit this form only once you know that all of your letters of recommendation have been received at the PPAC.