All Pre-Pharmacy freshmen have a mandatory advising appointment during each semester.
Register in advance for ONE of these workshops to fulfill your mandatory advising requirement--attendance is required before you can register for classes for the following semester.
Fall 2015 workshops -- closed.
Spring 2016 workshops
- Wednesday, January 13, 3:30-5p.m.
- Thursday, January 28, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 2, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Friday, February 5, 2:30-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 9, 12:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 16, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 17, 12:30-2 p.m.
- Friday, February 19, 2:30-4 p.m.
RSVP, please call 513-556-2166 or email PreProAdv@uc.edu and provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-med, pre-law, etc.)
Workshop space is limited. RSVP early to secure a seat.