Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the University of Cincinnati Center for Cooperative Education Research and Innovation (CERI) are to:
- Drive the development and implementation of cooperative education as a pedagogic model at the University of Cincinnati.
- Develop assessment systems that measure student learning outcomes.
- Serve as a data repository that can provide cooperative education data to assist in externally funded research at the University of Cincinnati.
- Advocate the use of cooperative education assessment data in policy development within the University of Cincinnati.
- Provide a forum to discuss the impact of cooperative education.
- Share our knowledge to the benefit of higher education through scholarly work and training.
- Seek externally funded research opportunities related to the mission of the center.
- Facilitate connections between cooperative education employers who have research needs and faculty members in the UC co-op colleges to enhance UC’s industry funded research portfolio.
- Serve as an incubator for innovative programs of cooperative education.