Service Learning at the University of Cincinnati provides beyond-the-classroom learning opportunities. Participating in a Service Learning experience will provide the following benefits:
- Learn from the agency personnel, clientele, community, as well as the instructor
- Explore majors and careers to gain valuable job experience and strengthen the resume
- Enhance critical thinking skills and moral/ethical awareness
- Provide practical application of academic course work
- Increase understanding of multicultural values and traditions
Please review the following Student Handbook to learn more about Service Learning at UC.