Before you leave campus, you will…
- Confirm your co-op position with your Professional Practice faculty adviser, if you have not already done so.
- Register with the division by submitting the Professional Practice Quarterly Registration Card online.
- Make sure you know how to handle priority registration for your next academic semester.
- Make sure that you have everything taken care of at other applicable UC departments (i.e. financial aid, student health insurance, international students office, etc.).
- Confirm your starting date with your Professional Practice employer.