- You will receive an e-mail from the Division of Professional Practice prompting you to register for your upcoming work semester.
- Prior to registering online, your co-op faculty advisor must know your specific plans for the upcoming co-op practice semester. If you have not notified your co-op faculty advisor of your placement, please contact them and inform them you have accepted a position.
- You must meet with your co-op advisor prior to initial placement and each academic term following your first placement. This is required for a passing grade for your previous co-op semester even for those students planning to return to their current co-op position.
- Log-in at www.uc.edu/propractice/PAL
- Click "Register" button followed by the statement "Register for New Co-op Semester."
- Complete all information. If you are registering before you know your supervisor’s name and contact information, you can still submit the remaining information, but you will be required to update required information on the registration page.
- Click on "Submit Co-op Information" at the bottom of the page.
- You will be registered with the co-op office and the co-op office will then register you with the University of Cincinnati. Your co-op registration fee will show up on One Stop in three business days.