Each program requires the co-op position to be:
- an experience related to the students discipline.
- a full-time paid position for the dates of the term per the co-op calendar.
- supervised and evaluated.
As an employer, you can plan on year-round student coverage.
- In two section programs you can hire two students to alternate and fill one equivalent full-time position.
- In one section (single section) programs, you can still hire two student to alternate, however, the students will need to be from different class years.