Senior Director of Development Provost & Student Affairs
We are currently seeking a Senior Director of Development, Provost & Student Affairs to join our dynamic team. The Senior Director of Development is responsible for planning, implementing and managing fundraising initiatives for the benefit of the University of Cincinnati, Division of Academic Affairs. Activities of the Senior Director will be coordinated with other UCF fundraising endeavors, with primary responsibility for major gift fundraising.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of fundraising experience, or advanced degree with 5-7 years of fundraising experience.
- Record of successful gift solicitation and closure.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact favorably with a diverse group of individuals and to foster strong, productive relationships.
- Willingness to travel and attend evening and weekend activities as needed.
- A commitment to and passion for the role of development in advancing the mission of the University of Cincinnati.
Exceptional candidates should view full position description and apply online