Academic Researcher, Undergraduate Affairs
- Conducts academic research, compiles academic research data, and provides analysis of data collected.
- Focus areas of research include: GenEd surveys, student learning outcomes for Voluntary System of Accountability (VSA), Integrated Learning Experiential Assessment Program (I-LEAP), and Choose Ohio First (COF).
- Assists with review and submission of TAG and OTM courses to OBR.
- Provides staffing support for Vice Provost of Undergraduate Affairs, and for committees including: Faculty Awards Committees, Semester Conversion Steering Committee, Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee (UAAC), GenEd, and ICL.
- Provides technical support and training on eCurriculum for faculty and staff, and provides testing support for changes with UCit.