- Direct data collection and analysis for the Office of Undergraduate Affairs. Make data-based policy recommendations regarding curriculum, course offerings, information systems, and reporting methods. Conduct complex analyses and provide recommendations directly to vice provost for Undergraduate Affairs, and associate deans.
- Oversee user support and technical support of UC's curriculum management system, eCurriculum. Provide training for faculty and staff users. Identify new functionality needs for eCurriculum based on user input and business needs. Communicate needs to UCIT developers; log all system change requests for UCIT; complete system specifications for necessary changes; and oversee testing support for changes made to eCurriculum.
- Direct the data collection and analysis for General Education Coordinating Committee.
- Gather and analyze data concerning upcoming class offerings and student enrollment. Collaborate and share information with associate deans, academic departments, and Enrollment Management.
- Serve as institutional liaison to the Ohio Board of Regents for matters concerning Ohio Transfer Module and Transfer Assurance Guides. Oversee submission of UC courses to TAG and OTM; coordinate with faculty on course submissions and review.