Assistant Director, Institutional Research
- Assists the Director in guiding the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data concerning a wide range of institutional activities with a focus on Financial and Human resources reporting.
- Responsible for the timely completion of Human Resources reporting to IPEDS, HEI and the campus community.
- Responsible for the documentation of student enrollment and profile data, including the Student Fact Book.
- Assists in the financial, human resources and enrollment data manipulation necessary to support the Performance Based Budget model.
- Provides research, analysis and reporting related to student retention.