The University Budget Committee (BC) is the university-level governance committee charged to review and recommend budgetary and fiscal plans, policies, and procedures that impact the university’s teaching, research, and service mission as well as its overall financial health. Provide oversight of the budget planning process and support the Provost, President and Board of Trustees on fiscal matters that impact the university’s mission. The committee works with and seeks input from the Fiscal Coordinating Committee when appropriate.
The BC is comprised of the following:
- Chair, Sr. VP for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Finance
- Sr. Associate VP for Finance and Administration
- Senior Vice Provost for Academic Planning
- Senior Vice Provost for Academic Finance and Administration
- Associate Dean, Medical Operations and Finance