Contact: Eileen Strempel, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Eileen.Strempel@uc.edu or 513-556-2588
Department Head Leadership
In monthly sessions designed to cover critical management topics and to build a sense of community, the University’s department heads connect to discuss a wide range of relevant issues.
Led by experts from both inside and outside of the University, these regular workshops, sponsored by the Office of the Provost, provide department heads with opportunities to share best practices and learn from each other’s experiences as they develop strong leadership skills.
Session topics include:
- Balancing departmental budgets
- Delivering effective performance reviews
- Managing challenging faculty and staff
- Red and Black and Green: UC Budget Management Essentials
- Power of Review: Making the most of annual assessments