If a class is not correctly displaying a class attribute, then it means that one of the two steps above had not been completed when the class was ordered. Click the link above if you must submit a request for a late change.
How do I modify my course so it can have an attribute?
- You first need to make the change in eCurriculum described in the first step above. Click here for instructions on how to modify an existing course.
I already did that in eCurriculum. The attribute still does not appear on OneStop. What am I supposed to do?
- Use this form, described above, to submit a request to add the attribute to your class. Note that in future terms this information needs to be reported to the person in your unit who orders classes.
What are the definitions of the attributes?
- Click here to see the Attributes and Definitions.
Who approves an attribute?
- Your college deans office will approve the course in eCurriculum, stating that it is possible to teach the class using the particular attribute. Then, your academic department is able to create class sections using the attribute. Other offices, such as Honors, may have additional requirements for using their particular attribute.
Where do students see the attributes?
- Students see the attributes when they add classes, on their class schedule, and on their official transcripts. Click here for student info.