UC Programs & Offices
Thank you for visiting this page! It is currently under construction, but will be available soon. Please stop by again!
Programs & Offices
The Ronald E. McNair Post baccalaureate Achievement Program is one of the Federal TRIO Programs designed to assist undergraduate students that come from low-income households, are first-generation college students, and/or are members of an under-represented ethnic group in graduate school.
This scholarship assists in preparation for doctoral studies through various scholarly activities. Students apply who would like to receive financial support for conducting research and who would like to work one on one with a faculty mentor and members of program staff.
Apply to become a McNair Scholar if you:
- Are enrolled with at least 48 semester hours by entry into the program
- Are a first generation college undergraduate student from a low-income family
- Are from an ethnically underrepresented group in graduate education
- Are committed to becoming an undergraduate researcher
- Are committed to pursuing your education beyond the bachelor's degree
- Are committed to obtaining a doctoral degree
- Have a competitive GPA (3.0 Minimum)
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Are able to commit the time and effort to participate in this highly interactive program
At the Pre-Professional Advising Center, advising is an intentional, collaborative partnership between advisors and students that prepares students to become competitive professional school applicants. Grounded in teaching and learning, advisors will:
- Promote student engagement in curricular and co-curricular experiences
- Foster self-directed learning
- Assist in self-assessment and career exploration
- Encourage professionalism, integrity and character development
University Honors is committed to helping students maximize their educational opportunities at UC while discovering and pursuing their passions in life and using their gifts and talents to make meaningful contributions to society.
to provide an environment for women in Science and Engineering to attain their full potential as students and faculty.
to engage women students in activities with faculty and peers to promote their success in the science and engineering professions.
Nation Summer Research Opportunties
REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates) Programs
830S Steger Student Life Center