The time frames provided here are estimates. Specific dates may change as the project moves forward.
Pre-implementation: September 2012-April 2013
- Phase I: Document requirements and “as-is” and “to-be” business workflows.
- Phase II: Gap analysis and ranking of alternatives in the marketplace. Readiness assessment, project timeline and budget recommendation.
VIEW PDF (222.65 KB) of Pre-implementation important dates. (Note that project orientation meeting dates will now be held on Sept. 18, 19 and 20.)
Decision stage: April 2013-December 2013 (if Board approved)
- Phase III: SIS product selection
- Phase IV: Implementation partner selection (if partner assistance desired)
- See more on Phases III and IV timelines.
Implementation stage: 2013-2018 (if Board approved)
- It’s estimated that if/when funding is approved by the University of Cincinnati Board of Trustees for replacement of the university’s Student Information System (SIS), the replacement and implementation of the system throughout the university will require approximately five years.
Return to Main Page: SIS Replacement Project