Salute to Service
for those who have served & those preparing to serve
The University of Cincinnati proudly acknowledges the service of the men and women in the Armed Forces and is committed to providing a full range of quality academic, career, counseling and student services to veterans and ROTC cadets as they pursue their dreams and higher education goals.
To continue attracting and graduating the best, we invite the community to join us in providing scholarship and programmatic support for our Veteran and ROTC students. Additional resources will allow us to:
- Open a Veteran and Military Students Center that will provide comprehensive services for the recruitment, retention and advising of veteran or military students.
- Augment veteran-specific counseling services and personnel for confidential individual and family consultations.
- Offer partial tuition scholarships to cover costs not covered by the GI Bill and ROTC support.
- Secure state-of-the-art training equipment for cadets.
- Provide room and board supplements to students so they can be immersed in the college experience.
In honor of the untold sacrifices these men and women have made and are preparing to make, A Salute to Service is our humble way of saying thank you.
If you wish to make a gift to the program, you may visit the University of Cincinnati Foundation Giving Intiative page for A Salute to Service.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 513-556-6262.