Research Papers and Presentations
- Using Service-learning & Civic Engagement to Educate Students about Stakeholder Analysis by Patrick Kennealy and Niehoff faculty Beth Walter Honadle for the winter 2011 issue of Partnerships: A Journal of Service-Learning & Civic Engagement. Draws from the Madisonville stakeholder analysis project from Niehoff Studio winter quarter 2009.
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning - Best Practices in Scholarly Teaching Conference report, November 5, 2010: Niehoff faculty Frank Russell, Michaele Pride, and Beth Honadle spoke on their work in interdisciplinary teaching at the Niehoff studio. They spoke of the method’s diverse challenges and it’s opportunities for experiential learning.
- Understanding the Relationships in Community Space: A Study of the Villages of Mariemont and Fairfax by Emily Heintzelman
- Housing and Work in Corryville by former CDC employee Amanda Huber for the October 2008 issue of The University of Cincinnati Student Journal of Anthropology.
- Urban Agriculture: A Response to Urban Food Deserts by David Mann
- Tensions in Community Building: Community Development Policy and Community Engagement Pedagogy at the University of Cincinnati by Frank Russell
- Place | Participation + Contested Space : Local Practices of Placemaking in Over-the-Rhine by Michael Stout