Keys, Badge and Access Request
Access Control is responsible for the physical security of the University, as well as providing photo identification for all employees and students.
We provide the following services:
- Control and service for the over 50,000+ locks in use at the University
- Issuance of keys to students, faculty and staff.
- Production of photo ID badges for all students faculty and staff
- Control access to areas using a card access system. This system allows access via the University photo ID card.
- Provide security systems to departments that need additional security other than card access.
- Provide CCTV systems within the interior of campus.
Requests to have rooms unlocked by Public Safety for service, construction, or repair work require approval in advance. Click on the following link to complete the required Service Access Request Form.
Service Access Request Form
General Information :
Badge and Key Office: 4 Edwards Center
Regular Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-6pm, Friday 7am-5pm
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm
(Hours are subject to change)
Phone: (513) 556-4925 Fax: (513) 556-6360
Manager, Technical Services