University of Cincinnati Police Department
· We are currently hiring qualified candidates for full time police officers.
· Help protect the campus, the students, faculty and surrounding community of an active and fun university.
· Take advantage of many training and educational opportunities.
· Be a part of a growing and advancing department that uses various types of patrol.
· Minimum qualifications:
OPOTA Certification at the time of appointment.
Minimum age of 21 years old.
Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
Ability to work various shifts, overtime details, weekends, holidays and weather conditions.
Must pass physical fitness test, written exam, extensive background investigation, polygraph exam, and psychological evaluation
· Benefits include:
Tuition remission for employee and dependents
F .O.P. representation
Ohio Public Employees Retirement System – Law Enforcement
Officer development program
Dignitary Protection Unit
Hazardous Device Unit
Branch Campus assignments
Ten paid holidays per year
Paid vacation and sick time
· To apply online, click here: https://www.jobsatuc.com
Click “SEARCH POSTINGS”
Enter “LAW ENFORCEMENT”