Advisor Resouces is using Sharepoint provided by UCit to communicate critical academic advising information to the campus community.
How to Log In:
- At the login window, enter your user ID and password, but precede your user ID with "AD\" (AD domain).
- If using Windows XP, the user ID format is: AD\youruserid
- Password: your Central Login Service (CLS) password.
- Click here to log in and begin using the Advisor Resources Sharepoint.
- Sharepoint explained "In Plain English"
- Send requests for access to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 556-5422.
- You can set your browser to "trust" UC sites and pass-through your authentication (ID#7 under How To's): https://share.uc.edu/SPServices/Lists/FAQs/AllItems.aspx
- *If connecting from outside the UC network, this application requires secure login.