The following scheduling updates for the week of October 7, 2013 will take place to incorporate the Fall Reading Days (Monday and Tuesday, October 7 & 8).
- Monday-only Classes. All Monday-only classes will convene on Wednesday, October 9, at their regularly-scheduled meeting time and in the building / classroom assigned to the class for the semester.
- This includes Monday-only recitations and laboratories where the lecture meeting of the class might be held on Tuesday and Thursday in a different room.
- If a student identifies a pre-existing conflict with the class meeting rescheduled for October 9 (e.g., the student works on Wednesdays during the class time), you are asked to make appropriate accommodations.
- Wednesday-only Classes. For all Wednesday-only class sections, the Wednesday, October 9 class meeting is cancelled to avoid classroom space conflicts.
- Classes meeting in any combination including Wednesday, but not Monday (e.g., WF, WR, WRF, TW, etc.). The Wednesday, October 9 class meeting is cancelled.
FAQs for M-only, W-only swap
Q: What if my class meets on MWF?
A: MWF Classes are not affected. The Monday, October 7 class will not convene, but the Wednesday, October 9 meeting for MWF classes will be held as scheduled. This is also true for classes that meet MTW, MWR, etc.
Q: What happens to the canceled October 9 class meeting?
A: A canceled October 9 class meeting, due to the above changes, will not be rescheduled.
Q: What if my class meets on MT, MR, or MF?
A: The Monday meeting will not convene on Wednesday, October 9. All canceled Tuesday October 8 meetings are not rescheduled.
Q: Who can I contact with more specific questions?
A: Please contact the Registrar’s Office: email@example.com