Undergraduate students who meet the requirements for their degree program may qualify for graduation with Latin Honors as follows:
University Grade Point Average between:
- 3.60 and 3.7499 = Cum Laude
- 3.75 and 3.8999 = Magna Cum Laude
- 3.90 and 4.0000 = Summa Cum Laude
Certification of undergraduate degrees with Latin Honors requires the following:
- baccalaureate degree candidates will have earned a minimum of 60 semester credits (90 quarter credits) from University of Cincinnati;
- associate degree candidates will have earned a minimum of 30 semester credits (45 quarter credits) from University of Cincinnati.
The University Grade Point Average will have no effect on the college or departmental honors for which the student may qualify.