Undergraduate students who meet the graduation residency requirements for their colleges will qualify for graduation with Latin Honors as follows:
University Grade Point Average between:
- 3.60 and 3.7499 = Cum Laude
- 3.75 and 3.8999 = Magna Cum Laude
- 3.90 and 4.0000 = Summa Cum Laude
The University Grade Point Average will have no effect on the college or departmental honors for which the student may qualify.
Certification of undergraduate degrees with Latin Honors requires the following:
- baccalaureate degree candidates will have earned a minimum of 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits) from University of Cincinnati;
- associate degree candidates will have earned a minimum of 45 quarter credits (30 semester credits) from University of Cincinnati.