To register online, students should:
- Choose classes, noting call numbers, days and times, and complete schedule.
You will be asked for:
- Your Username; and
- Your Password
Your first-time login Password is your full date of birth in MMDDYYYY format. You will be prompted to change your Password to a multi-character code that you in conjunction with your Username to login to UC web applications.
Enter the call numbers for the classes for which you want to register, and submit.
Correct any errors or add requested information. Submit again.
To drop a class, click the "drop" box next to the class and submit.
Click on "view schedule" to check your schedule and see classes with days and times, rooms, and buildings.
You can also "view my bill." Your bill will show an accurate account of your charges and credits on the day following your registration or add/drop.
In-Person Registration begins shortly after Early Registration. To register in person, students should:
- Pick up the "Final Registration Form". View class offerings for a given term.
- Pick up a copy of the "Supplementary Information Form" (for recent admissions only).
- Plan a schedule with alternates. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and first choice classes may be closed.
- Proceed to the One Stop Student Service Center (University Pavilion, 2nd floor) or a branch campus registration office.
- Enter the registration site and a staff member will enter the courses at the computer terminal.
The staff member will indicate whether or not all the requests are open. If they are open, the registration will proceed immediately. If there is a closed class, the student will be given the opportunity to adjust the schedule.